- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in software development
- Hands-On Programming Experience in React Native/Ionic
- Experience building and deploying a moderately complex React Native/Ionic/Android/IOS app
- Translating UI/UX designs into code
- General knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common Android/IOS libraries
- Advanced debugging/testing/optimization
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
- Experience working in the healthcare industry
- Prior experience working remotely full-time
- Experience with database integration, GraphQL is preferred
- Experience with AWS Serverless is preferred